During the period from 21 to 24 of May 2013 at the All-Russian Exhibition Center will be held 6 International Exhibition "Integrated Safety and Security-2013" (ISSE). Exhibition will be held in accordance with the Russian Federation Government Decree № 1310-r of July, 28 2011.
Organizers of the Exhibition are:
- Ministry of the Russian Federation for civil defense, emergencies and elimination of consequences of natural disasters (EMERCOM),
- Ministry of the Interior of the Russian Federation,
- Boarder Service of the Russian Federation Federal Security Service,
- Federal Service for military-technical cooperation of the Russian Federation,
- Exhibition Companies Group "Bizon".
On May, 22 in the framework of “ISSE-2013” will be held 2d Theoretical and Practical Conference "SPETZTRANSPORT-2013". The Conference topic is "Problems and prospects of improving special transportation means for Law Enforcement Agencies". The Conference will be dedicated to state of such transportation means, issues of supply as well as its maintenance, repair and development prospects.
By the beginning of the Exhibition News Agency “Arms of Russia” plans to release a specialized Digest named "Mobile fire fighting, rescue and medical assistance means". The Digest will contain Reports of participants of the Conference and a Catalogue of vehicles and additional equipment for security agencies. We are inviting your company’s specialists to participate in the 2-d Theoretical and Practical Conference "SPETZTRANSPORT-2013."